Command the Room Workshop
Take Your Team to the TOP with a Command the Room Workshop!
Sally Morgan leads richly interactive workshops that help you…
- Present yourself with Unshakeable Confidence
- Establish Credibility the moment you walk into a room
- Develop Public Speaking Presentation Skills that Match Your Expertise
- Make dull content memorable through stories
- Keep their attention by keeping it interesting
- Persuade with Authority and Clarity
- Look confident, act confident, feel confident, BE Confident
“I thoroughly enjoyed Sally Morgan’s “Command the Room” workshop. It was perhaps the best employer provided all-day training session I’ve attended in my 26 years in the workforce. She was a superb presenter and taught me a lot about body language, eye contact and verbal communication that I had never thought about before.
The entire day vastly exceeded expectations and I’m grateful for such an engaging, informative and useful educational opportunity.” ~ Will Henson, CRM
See what participant’s are saying –
Command the Room Workshops give you…
- Highly Effective solutions to reduce presentation jitters
- Easy-to-implement presentation process
- Simple, practical techniques
- Speak with authority
- Tools to improve all aspects of your presentations
“Sally, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. Your style of teaching made me feel comfortable and relaxed. It is amazing how you are able to pinpoint my trouble areas. With your techniques and my own practicing (which I have been doing since I left your class) I feel I can overcome my speaking fears at work and in a social environment! In the short time together I can tell you’re an excellent teacher and wonderful person!” ~ Stacy Vaccaro, NJM Insurance
Ms. Morgan offers 2-Day, full-day and half-day workshops.
All workshops are offered with or without follow-up support. Follow-up support is strongly recommended for long-term, sustainable development.
Developing commanding presentation skills involves changing habits of speech and body language. It also involves implementing new strategies for stage fright reduction. The results in the workshop can be dramatic and instantaneous. However, to internalize those changes and create new habits of speech and body language requires reinforcement over time.
Follow-up Support consists of monthly webinars where participants…
- Continue development of new skills
- Get real-time coaching
- Tackle specific challenges from real life situations
- Get answers about technique